To GOD be the glory
Do you have a commercial building project? A Commercial Building is defined as a public building or a place of employment.
A commercial building project has three factors that you need to consider:
- Determine if you need a local building permit from your local municipality.
- Go to the specific municipality page to find out if they require a local building permit; some do and some don’t.
- Determine if you need a state plan review. Some projects are exempt from plan review.
- Click here to go to the DSPS website to find out more information on plan review.
- Request inspections during your building construction stages.
- Click here to find a state inspector near you
- To request an Electrical Inspection, simply fill out the “Request Elec. Inspection” tab at the top of this page.
- To request a Building Inspection with the local municipal building inspector, fill out the “Request Bldg Inspection” tab at the top of this page.
Do you have a general municipality question? Email us at [email protected].
Do you have questions regarding the Commercial Buildings Code or plan review? You can email them to [email protected].
Page updated 01/03/2023