Request a Permit

Choose from the list below to go to the online permit application page for the type of work being performed.

  1. Click here for Electrical Permit application – SPS 316.012 States that No electrical wiring project may commence unless the owner of the premises where the installation is to occur or their agent holds a permit from the designated ‘electrical’ inspection agency (REM Inspecting LLC) if the project involves the installation of new or an addition to any electrical service, feeder, or branch circuit serving any of the following: 1. A farm. 2. A public building, structure, or premises. 3. A place of employment. 4. A campground. 5. A manufactured home community. 6. A public marina, pier, dock, or wharf. 7. A recreational vehicle park.
  2. Click here for a New Dwelling Permit application – SPS 320.08 States that a Wisconsin uniform building permit shall be obtained from a registered UDC inspection agency (REM Inspecting LLC) administering and enforcing this code in a municipality where the department has jurisdiction pursuant to s. 101.651 (3) (b), Stats., before any on–site construction, including excavation for a structure, may begin unless you have an excavation permit to start excavation.
  3. Click here for an excavation permit to start the excavation work
  4. Click here for Dwelling additions or alterations Permit application – Each municipality has different thresholds as to when a dwelling addition or alteration to a home is needed.  Click on Areas we serve to find out more in the municipality where the work is to be done.
  5. Click here for Decks; re-siding; re-roofing; detached garages; accessory building Permit application.  Each municipality has different requirements for these types of permits.  Click on Areas we serve to find out more in the municipality where the work is to be done.
  6. Click here for Erosion control permit application – SPS 360.02 States that an erosion control permit is required at all sites where land disturbing construction activities of less than one acre occur during the construction of buildings and structures serving as public buildings and places of employment.
  7. Click here for construction; alteration or addition to a public building or place of employment – SPS 361.30 State that a plan review and approval of the construction of, the alteration of, or the addition to a public building or a place of employment may not commence unless plans for the project have been submitted to and approved by the department or its authorized representative.