Town of Roosevelt
Page updated 03/08/2023
To GOD be the glory
Building Inspector – Jon Mattson, Atlas Inspections
contact Jon at [email protected] and 715-648-5444
Electrcial Inspector: Daniel Kegley, REM Inspecting LLC
- Click here for the REMI Electrical Application form Fill out this simple electrical application form and email it to us at [email protected]
- This is for electrical projects at:
- 1. A farm
- 2. A public building, structure, or premises
- 3. A place of employment
- 4. A campground
- 5. A manufactured home community
- 6. A public marina, pier, dock, or wharf
- 7. A recreational vehicle park
- A new or re-energized service on detached garage, shed, pole building, pre-1980 dwelling, etc.
- An RV pedestal on bare land
- A Ground mound solar system on a residential property.
- A Solar system on roof of residential accessory building, i.e. detached garage; shed; pole shed; etc.
- Note: you may be required to get a local building permit from Jon, call Jon to discuss building permit requirement for solar on a roof.
Click on ELECTRICAL PROJECTS to read more about electrical permits and inspections.
Have other questions about permits; inspections and cost, email us at [email protected]