HOME, BUSINESS AND OTHER BUILDINGS INSPECTIONS
Our inspection service of Northwest Wisconsin provides an in-depth visual analysis of a property typically involved in a real estate transaction. Clients are provided with an objective, confidentially written and on-site oral opinion of the current condition of the property. The inspection standards used by REM Inspecting LLC were established by the American Society of Home Inspectors and put into Wisconsin State Law (SPS 131 Standards of Practice) in October 1998.
Our experience and expertise will assist you in understanding the condition of the home or business. When you know the condition of the property, you are able to make an informed decision.
Why REM Inspecting LLC?
- To GOD be the glory
- We are a disabled veteran owned small business.
- We have certified and licensed home inspectors.
- We have extensive and proven home inspection industry experience.
- We have years of Construction and Building Inspection experience.
- We are serving six counties, and more upon request.
- We provide written reports with pictures and a checklist.
Our inspection service includes an inspection report that describes, in detail, items visually inspected with written comments describing the current condition of the systems and components that make up the property being inspected. An on-site verbal report is provided for the client, typically a prospective buyer, that explains the concerns and the good points found during the 2 to 3 hour inspection.
Clients benefit from a properly conducted inspection by learning of notable defects in the components of the property that can pose a significant safety risk and/or present a substantial, unexpected expense after purchase. Often, owners are not aware of these problems and will benefit from a professional disclosure provided by the inspections. The foundation for all of our inspections is based in the right of buyers to know what they are buying, before they buy it.
Our inspections enable you to know more about your real estate transactions by:
- Making a sound, informed investment decision.
- Providing an unbiased inspection report.
- Providing a proper survey of the home’s condition.
- Being confident about your real estate purchase.
- Identifying potential problems.
- Listing potential repairs and upgrades.
Professional inspections will always provide an independent, unbiased view of any problems, so that you will have all the facts you need to make a sound, informed decision.
A thorough inspection will include a written description of the type and condition of the following:
A visual inspection of the well and/or septic system can be done for an additional fee. Radon Testing can also be included for an additional fee.
The inspection report is for the clients use only. Clients are encouraged to attend at the end of the inspection for a walk through together.
An Inspection Agreement Form needs to be signed before an inspection can begin.
The inspection fees are dependent on the size and location of the building, plus any additional inspections requested/required.
Please contact us at [email protected] to get a quote.
Fees are based on the following:
- Base fee for up to 2000 sq/ft
- add fee per sq/ft over 2000 sq/ft
- add fee for travel over 60 miles
Save when purchasing a Well and Septic Inspection together with a home inspection.